A perfect meal deserves an even better dessert, and what could be better than enjoying creamy cheesecakes and mouth-watering cookies with your family. You can have Rotell(e) Studio(e) transform your kitchen to accommodate the increased use, considering most eateries will be closing in fear of COVID-19 exposure. This gives you a unique chance to treat your family to decadent pies and the moist cakes we have come to love for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Here’s a quick look at seven delicious desserts to enjoy with your family this holiday season.
- Maple Cheesecake – This maple-scented cheesecake is a sure winner when looking for family desserts. Its butter-smooth filling ensures everyone can take a bite and the nutty graham cracker crust makes it ideal for adult plates. You can also top it with whipped cream.
- Toffee Nuggets – To make this, dip the toffee pieces halfway in chocolate instead of coating the entire surface. This provides a tidy and stunning appearance that gets everyone interested, and golden toffee nuggets have never disappointed. Simply find quality chocolate.
- Red Velvet Cake – Prepare the red velvet cake by hiding the chocolate cake by mixing in sour cream and red food coloring. You can choose another cake flavor, but this will change the appearance. For the outside of the cake, use white chocolate cream cheese frosting with toasted coconut.
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Swiss Rolls – If you are looking for the perfect sweet indulgence that’ll work for everyone who takes a bite, it seldom gets better than chocolate and peanut butter. These Swiss rolls are fudgy, fluffy, and sweet from top to center.
- Peanut Butter Crunch – This easy holiday dessert recipe produces a flaky candy that most people will enjoy. Its composition has crisp caramel layers, crunchy peanuts, and creamy peanut butter, and it often takes just 20 minutes to make.
- Sticky Drunken Pears – This winter recipe provides a delicious and nutritious option for a sophisticated group. Its ingredients include elegant pears baked in sweet wine syrup that provides an amazing glaze.
- Sugar Cookies – Everyone remembers sugar cookies with the nutmeg holiday flavor and their old-fashioned puffy appearance. They are sweet, have robust scents, and easy to prepare if you are strapped for a dessert recipe during your family reunions this holiday season.
Staying Safe During Holiday Visits
This year has been challenging, and things aren’t so great in various parts of the world because of the COVID-19 pandemic. As the world continues to adapt, the call is to stay safe and enjoy family time without risking new infections. Rotell(e) Studio(e) is a new home construction service company that serves Bucks County, PA, and that can help you create functional spaces or renovate your home for convenience and aesthetics. As you narrow down to your favorite meals, desserts, and drinks, it is vital to determine the fun activities and remain safe during the holiday season. You can also count on our trusted home design company to help improve the functionality and aesthetics of the home for memorable festive experiences. Contact us to learn more!