NOW HIRING! Rotelle Development Company is seeking an experienced estimator in our South Coventry, Pa headquarters.
Successful candidates will have a College degree with experience in estimating, construction/job cost accounting. This individual will be responsible for providing accurate estimates for custom homes, including custom options, bid procurement, job cost, invoice approval and budget to actual evaluation of residential homes and site development. In addition to this core responsibility, the candidate will be involved with estimating and preparing bid packages. Experience in house construction estimating software is a plus. Highlighted areas of responsibility include:
- Issue/Set/evaluate contracts and Purchase Orders with Subcontractors
- Monitor job progress and any potential overruns against purchase orders or budgets
- Evaluate and approve invoicing and interact with vendors regarding invoice issues
- Track outstanding/pending PO’S and Costs for settled jobs/houses
- Track outstanding/pending lien waivers
- Maintain accurate and complete job and subcontractor contract folders through timely filing
JOB REQUIREMENTS (SKILLS/ABILITIES):
- Communicate effectively with vendors, management and internal staff
- Prioritize, organize and follow-up with a focus on details
- Effectively multi-task in order to manage a variety of deadline driven projects concurrently
- Experience in a similar or equal position to that of a Construction Estimator preferred
- Experience working for a homebuilder is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent Excel skills a must
Job Type: Full-time. Compensation commiserate with experience.
Please email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.