Architect Design Position
The Rotelle Companies are seeking a creative designer with ability to interact with our clients and sales team to provide the best possible, creative designs to meet their needs. The right candidate will have experience in CAD software as well as having the ability to do sketch work.
- Meet with our clients/owners to create their unique home design
- Modify our existing plans to meet our individual client/owner needs
- Work with our sales team to develop new plans to meet the ever-changing market demand
- Keep up to date on market trends and incorporate them in our house designs
- A Bachelor of Architecture or a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Design experience in Single-Family and Multi-Family construction
- Creativity and problem-solving skills are a must
- Experience in CAD programs and capable of freehand sketch work
The Rotelle Companies offer a competitive benefits package including Paid Time off, summer hours, 401K match and profit sharing. Nominated as one of the best places to work in the Philadelphia suburbs, Rotelle Development has been building the American dream for over 30 years, offering our customers unmatched quality, design, and customer service.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Interested candidates can send their resumes to Careers@Rotelle.com
Residential Construction Finisher/Punch-out
Rotelle Studio(e), a regional new home construction company is seeking a hard-working finisher to join our team.
- Good eye for detail, making sure our homes are delivered without flaw.
- Able to communicate with our subcontractors.
- Organized, dependable and efficient.
- Basic knowledge of residential construction.
- Proficient with basic construction tools.
- Comfortable with paint touch ups.
- Comfortable with basic drywall.
- Able to perform basic trim work.
- Able to lift 30+/- pounds and able to work in the construction environment.
- Paid time off.
- Health benefits.
- Great opportunity for a career with a growing regional home builder.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction experience (minimum 1yr) for Finisher.
- Valid driver’s license a must.
Wage flexibility based on experience. Please indicate wage requirement.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com